Organic cotton muslin snap bibs - Into the woods + Woodland hedgehog
- Set of 2 snap bibs - Woodland unisex designs
- Made from premium 100% organic cotton muslin
- Dimensions: Each bib measures approx 36x24cm
- 4-layers thick and extra absorbent.
- Jersey cotton trim
- Adjustable - 3 poppers at the back of the bib
- Nickel free poppers
- Pre-washed and softened for the most comfort
- Machine washable - gets softer the more you wash them
- Wrapped in tissue paper - Perfect as a gift
They're also easy to put on your little one. With 3 snap fit poppers you can easily adjust the bibs, so they will grow with your baby right through the toddler years too.
Please note, each bib is slightly different in design depending on where the fabric has been cut.
- From £3.50 - Standard UK delivery
- From £4.95 - International delivery
All snap bibs are made from organic cotton muslin, a premium quality fabric when compared to standard cotton muslin. It's grown free from any nasty chemicals (such as pesticides) and hand picked so it retains more of it's natural wax. This makes it tougher, more durable and much softer on your little ones skin.
You bibs will get softer the more you wash the,. We recommend low temperature machine wash of 30-40c or lower. Line drying is recommended as it will help to reduce pilling. You can also tumble dry on a low heat setting if needed.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We got these items as gifts for friends expecting their first babies (twins). They love them and said they were too cute. Thank you!
I purchased from Little Blue Nest when my own children were small and remembered the brand when I recently needed a gift. There are now many more designs to choose from and they are all absolutely beautiful. I know from first-hand that the quality is outstanding; the material is so soft and gentle for Baby. I was delighted with my order and my friend was really pleased with them. Thank you!
These are really lovely bibs, really soft and absorbent. My little boy loves the patterns on them. I’m so glad they are poppers, I’ve had velcro bibs in the past and they just fall off!