Organic cotton muslin comforter security blanket - Fawn
- New baby deer design!
- 2 layer thick GOTS organic cotton muslin
- Breathable open weave muslin material
- Pre-washed and softened
- Reversible: Fawn pattern with solid pink reverse
- Dimensions: Small 40 x 40 cm | 16 x 16 in
- For newborn baby's and toddlers
- Makes a great gift - packaged in presentation sleeve
The soft muslin edging on this baby deer comforter is gentle on tiny cheeks and hands. The ideal size for a newborn baby to cuddle up with whilst also perfect for older babies and toddlers to carry. It’s sure to stay with them as they grow older.
- FREE UK standard delivery over £50
- £3.50 - Orders under £50
- From £4.95 - International delivery
Cotton muslin has been trusted for generations to comfort babies. It’s a breathable and absorbent textile that keeps your baby comforted, whilst importantly allows airflow to keep their temperature regular.
This comforter is made from the finest certified organic cotton muslin. This isn’t just because of the green credentials but also because it's a premium quality in every sense - more durable and softer on baby’s skin.
Organic cotton is grown free from nasties (such as fertilisers or pesticides). Because of this more of it's natural wax is retained which actually helps it become smoother than a non-organic. Read more about how organic cotton muslin is different here.
This muslin comforter blanket washes fantastically and gets softer the more it's used and washed. We recommend a gentle machine wash on a temperature of 40c or lower and line drying naturally.